Florida-South Florida
Options

Brides/BM Hair

How much are are you all paying for your hair or BM hair? 
I love my hair dresser dearly and I'm giving my girls the option if they want to have their hair done or not, but my hair dresser just told me it's $80-$100 for each girl, even if they just want something simple and I think that's ridiculous.
Photobucket

Re: Brides/BM Hair

• Options
    herculeschloeherculeschloe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OOOh, that is alot. Mine is a family friend so my prices may not be too accurate but she is charging about $40-50 depending on style. I would say anything over $60 is overpriced though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I am using my hairdresser that I have used for years from the salon. She is bringing another women that works at the salon too that I really like.
    Price:
    Updo $50 and up
    Blow dry $30-35 for short hair
                    $40-45 for long hair
    I find those prices very reasonable and so do my BM so they are all getting their hair done at the hotel with me

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you girls in Palm Beach County or down south?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I am in Broward county.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What salon is that in broward?
    best.day.ever.
    imageAnniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I found two salons close to where I will be that charge $35 dollars for a simple updo (girls mst have hair blow dried) ...i think anything over 50 is too much so im looking around that price range
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mom is a hair dresser and I believe the average for an updo is in the $60ish range. For just blow - dry/iron it's obviously a little less. However, my girls all have nice hair, so I requested that they all simply blow - dry/iron it the night before, and on the morning of, they will just spruce it up a bit and put in some cute barrettes. Since they're doing something very simple, they can do it themselves, go get it done, whatever they want.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Since my girl is apparently super expensive, send me some names & numbers of hairdressers in palm beach county!! :)
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards