New York-Upstate

Liberty Travel

Hello,
We are thinking of going through Liberty Travel to book our honeymoon. I was wondering if anyone has a specific agent they used in the Albany area (crossgates or colonie center) that they would recommend???

Thanks!

Re: Liberty Travel

• wedgal19wedgal19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We used an agent in Wilton mall in saratoga and she was wonderful Her name is Michelle Wilcox. She was nothing but helpful and accomadating from begining to end.

• MissyCeeMissyCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Liberty Travel  in Wilton Mall is AWESOME! I booked my honeymoon through them and when I booked it there was some sort of sale on the hotel, but then a better sale came out and they got the better sale rate for me! Would highly recommend them to anyone! Bridgit Higgins at the Saratoga office is great, very knowledgeable and friendly! If you go to the Albany stores, Nikki Grabo is FANTASTIC down there and will make you very happy. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We went to Liberty Travel and used Joyce Platania, she was great!  I've heard from some brides there is one girl there they don't like but I can't remember her name.  Anyway, Joyce in Colonie Center was awesome!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks a lot everyone!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards