• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Need Help Getting Back on the Wedding Track!

Hi all. With a little more than 5 months to go until our wedding, I'm at a stand still. I've been busy with professional stuff and need to get back in wedding mode. 

We've got the caterer with the menu, the DJ and photographer booked, the flower arrangements we want discussed with our florist, and the cake design picked out with a deposit down. My fiance's sister is going to marry us so we don't have to worry about that. My dress is in and has been fitted (and should stay the same). Oh, and I should mention, we've had the venue where we'll have both the ceremony and reception booked forever.

So, now what do I do? I feel like we have the big pieces figured out but none of the details! Help get me motivated/on a path towards little checks!

Married since May 12, 2012

Re: Need Help Getting Back on the Wedding Track!

• edited December 2011
    Sounds like you have a good handle on things! Did you pick out bridesmaid dresses? Shoes/accessories for you? How about invitations? Hotel room block (if needed)? And with Black Friday/Cyber Saturday it might not be a bad idea to keep bridal party gifts or any other wedding gifts in mind. HTH!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Lindsay! Yep, have all of of those figured out other than my veil. Maybe I'll mosey over to the Southside to check some out! Good ideas!
    Married since May 12, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards