Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Las Vegas make up artists

I'm getting married in Vegas in afew weeks. Does anyone know of any good make up artists that have experience in doing African American makeup????

Re: Las Vegas make up artists

• I would try the Las Vegas board under Local Wedding Boards on the left side of the page.  Those girls are very helpful and should have some suggestions.
  • jmp2004jmp2004 member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    I've seen this asked several times on the Vegas board, and if I recall correctly, no one has stated that they had found someone that specialized in African American hair and makeup.  However, check out the mods website as there are numerous reviews and links posted.  

My suggestion would be to call the artists out there and just ask them. :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_las-vegas-make-up-artists?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:358Discussion:255badfc-83b2-4801-801c-a814e275671ePost:739cb876-d7c0-4fcd-9f20-9f588331c380">Las Vegas make up artists</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm getting married in Vegas in afew weeks. Does anyone know of any good make up artists that have experience in doing African American makeup????
    Posted by sbowe001[/QD
    <font color="#ff0000">DID YOU GET THIS ANSWERED? GLAM SQUAD IS REALLY GOOD. IM GETTING MARRIED IN VEGAS AS WELL IN DEC.</font>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_las-vegas-make-up-artists?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:358Discussion:255badfc-83b2-4801-801c-a814e275671ePost:9780419d-5395-4dfb-b1bb-6a333eb5adb2">Re: Las Vegas make up artists</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Las Vegas make up artists : [QUOTE]I'm getting married in Vegas in afew weeks. Does anyone know of any good make up artists that have experience in doing African American makeup???? Posted by sbowe001[/QD DID YOU GET THIS ANSWERED? GLAM SQUAD IS REALLY GOOD. IM GETTING MARRIED IN VEGAS AS WELL IN DEC.
    Posted by lw007[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes I will check glam squad as well. thx</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards