Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Venue ideas needed!!

We are newly engaged and hoping for a Sept 2013 wedding.  He's not big on the outdoor idea but we are different denominations for a church ceremony.  We are open to most Pgh regions - live in Westmoreland Co.  Any ideas??

Re: Venue ideas needed!!

• Options
    Give us some ideas of what you are looking for/how you envision your wedding and we can try to help you out with some ideas. Unfortunately, September/October are extremely popular months for weddings in Pittsburgh, so you might find it difficult to book a venue for this September. 
  • Options
    You can do it but it might be really really hard unless you have a big budget. I came on theknot last springtime wanting a wedding this spring and it was too late. I had to do october of this year and I'm doing a Friday too just because everytthing was already gone!

My photographer made a venue list here of some places: http://www.kristenwynnphotography.com/collection-of-venues-sites-and-settings-for-your-wedding-in-pittsburgh-and-beyond

My venue is on there too but i didn't find it on her site i found it on google.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_venue-ideas-needed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:8d029578-a4f0-43e2-a34f-b7618e7fc33ePost:9c12e1f2-4c6b-4c68-bcac-c10093c102b6">Re: Venue ideas needed!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can you give us your budget and about how many people you think will be invited?  Sept. and Oct. is one of the busiest wedding months around here, but it is doable.
    Posted by snippet17[/QUOTE]
    we are planning for under 100 guests... would like to keep budget under 15k
  • Options
    If you are open to a Friday or Sunday wedding, some venues/ vendors will offer a discount on these days.
    PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    I'm having a wedding in November of this year. My budget is 15k and 120-150 ppl. I'm willing to look outside the heart of PGH and would like a vender that could include everything (but maybe alcohol or the cake). I'm finding most venders to feed/alcohol ppl are around 14k on their own! I have nothing left to play for flowers church photos etc!
  • Options
    I'm having a wedding in November of this year. My budget is 15k and 120-150 ppl. I'm willing to look outside the heart of PGH and would like a vender that could include everything (but maybe alcohol or the cake). I'm finding most venders to feed/alcohol ppl are around 14k on their own! I have nothing left to play for flowers church photos etc! Help plz!
  • Options
    The airport Marriott, holiday inn, Pittsburgh opera house, the LeMont be careful especially with alcohol they do not have and open bar it's consumption based, the aviary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards