Favors

Different Favors?

We're thinking about doing "Themed" tables, rather than table numbers.  For example ~ Coffee Shop, Coral Reef, Nature Trail, etc, for things that are our hobbies.  While the general table decor will be the same for each table, we were thinking about tying it into the favors.

Do you think it's okay to have different favors for different tables?  They would all be relatively small (possibly edible), but I think it would be fun to have it tie into the theme.  Thoughts?

Much thanks :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Different Favors?

• L&J2012L&J2012 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you can get chocolate favors that are themed I think that'd be ok (or candy in general). I'd stay away from different non-edible favors, because people might like the favors at a different table better than the ones at theirs. With edible favors, no one cares, it's edible :)
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I agree.  And I confess I would totally steal from another table if I liked their favors better!
    imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Cassieek, so would I, 100%!

If they are all edible though, then go for it.
    I'm a Mrs & My Honeymoon Memory
    imageimage
    Wedding Items For Sale
  • PeavyPeavy member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like a lot of trouble, and in the end, nobody cares about the favors except the bride. 
  • edited December 2011
    I think it's a creative idea and I like it. I would caution you, though, to make the outer packaging the same format for every favor. For example, use the same size and shape box or bag or container for all the tables in the venue. Then the tags and the contents can be different, but I just think you will want to retain a decent level of uniformity so that when looking across the room at the tables, you feel a sense of consistency, not chaos.
    Favors & Event Accessories | majestystudios.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards