New York-Upstate

Photographer-Rob Spring or Bailly Photography

We are trying to decide between photographers. We love Rob Spring, and Matt Bailly (Bailly Photography).  Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions or recommendations about either of them??  I am torn...it's a tough decision!!  Thanks for any help  :)

Re: Photographer-Rob Spring or Bailly Photography

• edited December 2011
    Hi There!
    I had Bailly Photo for my wedding this past October and I cannot say enough good things about them. I thought we were taking a huge leap-of-faith choosing them at that time because they were just starting out. Boy, am I glad I did! Matt and Leah are an amazing couple and to watch Matt's skills grow and improve over the past year and a half since we booked them has been awesome! Matt has a great eye, Leah has a warm and comforting smile and was by my side whenever I needed a thing. 
    They really are amazing and their photos keep getting better and better. Matt is very open to anything you want to do! I kinda wish my wedding was next year because every time I see a new wedding up on the blog I think "Crap! I wish we took that pic!"
    You can see my wedding and epics on their client proofing page under Casey and Ron.
    If you have any more questions just ask!
    Again, you wont be disappointed. Promise!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much!  Their pictures are absolutely amazing!
  • dray10486dray10486 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have Baily Photography booked for my August wedding and cannot wait for them to be there! I'm so impressed with their work already, that I would recommend them before they even do my wedding!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • tubbzluvbugtubbzluvbug member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This conversation makes me feel great because we just booked them for our 2011 wedding too!
  • edited December 2011
    I am thinking about booking him for my wedding in 2012 - does anyone have any suggestions on how his photos print if you print them on your own??  Any help or suggestions would be helpful!

Thank you!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards