Florida-Central Florida
Options

videographer or no videographer??

We are unsure whether we want a videographer or not... any suggestions??

Re: videographer or no videographer??

• Options
    Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes you should get one for sure and I recommend Seth with Visual Effects by Seth.  
  • Options
    mizzicantwaitmizzicantwait member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PM'ed you
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We booked Rhodes Studios for our October wedding.

Married on October 22, 2011; For Sale - http://buymyweddingitems.weebly.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank for the info... very much appreciated! I am in need of all the help I can get! Wink 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    whoops, looks like there was a double post and i answered the other one:
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_videographer-videographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:3db008df-af67-4236-b331-52c67f7c6274Post:25483669-19b8-4448-beaf-fdc93ac4f4ce">Re: videographer or no videographer??</a>:
    [QUOTE]i've seen people say "i wish i had video" and "i wish i had hired a professional videographer." i've never seen someone say the opposite. if it's not a big deal to you, just hire someone for the ceremony. you can save more money by only paying for the raw footage and editing the video yourself.
    Posted by tasharocks[/QUOTE]

also, we booked Apex Media
  • Options
    SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://orlando.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_videographer-videographer-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:66Discussion:957e103b-b9e5-46dd-ae57-41393d645f13Post:b53afe31-bc77-4198-ac7b-1b5aaa1adbb7">videographer or no videographer??</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are unsure whether we want a videographer or not... any suggestions??
    Posted by toni29433[/QUOTE]

just do it! you might regret it if you don't.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am struggling with the same question!! It seems like just an extra expense but after watching my friend's vido, I think hers was Fogleman Photography, I realized it really is important.  I think it is one of those things you just have to squeeze in the budgeter, because there is truely no other way to remember the memories like a video
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm chiming in here because I feel so strongly about this. I didnt get a videographer. I have a photographic memory, I remember EVERYTHING and I didnt think it was a justified use of my money. 

At the rehearsal, 2 days before the wedding my FI dipped me for the kiss and I fell. I dislocated my knee and had to go to the ER. I was high on pain pills for the wedding, reception and honeymoon. I remember hardly anything. The pictures are all I have. Photographic evidence shows that I danced with my brother after he gave a speech. I dont remember any of it. I wish I had his speech on video. I wish I had our vows on video. 

If you have the money, get a videographer. 
    Planning Bio! Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited
    image 97 Celebrating in Person
    image 57 Celebrating in Spirit
    image 0 In Postal Limbo
    RSVP Date: October 26
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards