June 2013 Weddings

Please I need advice

Hey brides need advise on a dress i need to decide asap before they are gone! The first dress in ruffled and i will add a sweetheart neck line and it has a button/zipper back.  The second is a corset back which im not crazy about.  but im in love with the rest of the dress I feel like im bursting out in the back.  PLEASE give your honest opinions thanks girls : )

Re: Please I need advice

• I like the second one better but is that the only size available? I think corset backs are supposed to close a little more than that. That said they are both gorgeous and so are you! You are not spilling out of it!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That was my problem it is from vows they only have this one.  Do you think my back looks big in the corset? I wish I could find it some where else

• I think both dresses are gorgeous. However, I think the first one is more flattering on you. The 2nd one accentuates your butt. I personally would be more comfortable with the first one.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think both of them look really good on you! The corset doesn't make your back look big either. If you are uncomfortable with the corset back, can you have it altered to put a zipper in instead? I don't know if that's in your budget or even how much something like that costs or if it's possible... just a thought.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I vote for the first one. What a gorgeous dress! You're going to make a beautiful bride whichever one you pick. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • You seem more relaxed in the first, in my opinion. SO, that's my vote. =)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Just look at your face in those pictures... You are beaming in the second dress! 

I think they are both lovely and you have a nice figure, not spilling out of either. Which ever you decide will be gorgeous. In my opinion the second dress is more flattering and looks much more polished than the first. The corset back is fine, but if you really don't like it you could have it altered.

Anniversary
  • I like the second dress better! You could have a seamstress let it out a bit and add a zipper. Swapping a corset for a zipper is an easy alteration. Most designers will do it on order for no extra charge because it's easy and common. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • This was tough because you really do look great in both dresses. I like the 1st one, however, I noticed the same thing Brita did, you are beaming in the 2nd one. It is clear which on eyou like better. So I would get the 2nd one and get it either let out a bit so you feel more comfortable with the back, or change the back to a zipper.
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_please-i-need-advice?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:2cc459a0-aee0-4186-b3cd-9b1bf0e0688dPost:23565ca8-4d27-4548-88a6-c895c90b3e7c">Re: Please I need advice</a>:
    [QUOTE]This was tough because you really do look great in both dresses. I like the 1st one, however, <strong>I noticed the same thing Brita did, you are beaming in the 2nd one. It is clear which on eyou like better. So I would get the 2nd one and get it either let out a bit so you feel more comfortable with the back, or change the back to a zipper.</strong>
    Posted by rmp4996[/QUOTE]

<div>This exactly.  You look beautiful in both though!</div>
    June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes

Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I like the second one as well!
    Photobucket
  • I love the second one!  Mostly because you have the perfect body for it, and I actually really like corset backs, I think they are classy and allow any room for if you lose or gain 5lbs between now and the wedding
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Ok, I came off as a compete b!tch in my post! After reading it again, I want to apologize. As I said, both dresses are beautiful. YOU look beautiful in both. The 2nd one is more form fitting...you have the body to pull it off, and as a lot of the girls mentioned, you are glowing in it. Trust your gut...go with what you love (and forgive me for sticking my foot in my mouth).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards