Nebraska

Airbrush makeup in the Summer

Hello, I am debating on airbrush makeup for my wedding day which happens to be in July, the ceremony will be outside in a park and then pictures so I will be outside for a good 2.5hrs, so I am worried if I sweat it will run down my face creating a streak...my face is oily and I sweat easily, would airbrush help my makeup stay even if I sweat? Thank you.

Yemalla&Chino

Re: Airbrush makeup in the Summer

• I am trying to decide this as well since I am also getting married outside in July and plan to do outside pictures.
    :)AJ Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've been told thaat it does not sweat or anything and that it will only come off if you touch or rub it.
  • I've had airbrush makeup done.  It looks beuatiful and flawless and is sweat/tear proof.  Like stated above, I believe you are not supposed to touch/rub it.  Being that you have oily skin, it should work really well.  My skin is a bit dry and you are not allowed to moisturize, made me face feel super dry.  It was also December :)
    I think you should be good though and I know a fabulous makeup artist if you are looking for a contact.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards