Getting in Shape
Options

FIRST FITTING!!!

Omg guys, call me silly, but I am soo excited to have just scheduled my first fitting!!! I have off on the 29th, and Kleinfeld kept telling me my dress would be in at the end of the month without giving me a specific day. So I called and asked if I could reserve that day for my first fitting, assuming the dress would be in by then. To my surprise they said yes, and the very nice girl on the phone even said they would put a note on my file to have my dress come in even sooner, so it should be in this week or next!!!

Honestly, I am freaking out a little! We have had such a long engagement, and I picked out my dress over a year ago, and it kinda felt like this day would never come and now here it is!! I also scheduled my hair trial for that day so I can really get a feel of how everything will look. So now it is do or die time with my diet. I have been working out religiously but the scale hasn't moved. Now that I have a specific date in mind that's not as far out as my wedding, I know my eating will become more disciplined. I plan to really focus on my veggies and protein, and I have noticed that I tend to drop weight when I eat less at night, so I am going to do that too.

I can't wait to see the dress again and see the difference in how I look in it!! WOO!!
Dreaming of our Hawaiian honeymoon! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: FIRST FITTING!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards