Wisconsin

South Milwaukee/Milwaukee/Waukesha Florist suggestions??

I am trying to find a florist somewhere between South Milwaukee and Waukesha to make my flowers.  It is a bit last minute as we I am out of town living in Texas at the moment but will be back on the 9th of February.  We are getting married in a small ceremony with ony 18 people - our immediate family and attendants (moh and b(w)m)    We are only looking for two bridesmaid bouquets, my bouquet two corsages and three boutonierres but it would be an order placed with only 3 weeks and a pick up on a Sunday preferably since that's the day of our ceremony. 

Any suggestions???  Please help

Re: South Milwaukee/Milwaukee/Waukesha Florist suggestions??

• gundy21gundy21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Wilke's House of Roses - they have shops in Elm Grove and Milwaukee (near the Tosa border).  I am keeping my flowers simple and they had no problems staying in my budget.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • msteph82msteph82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Flowers By Walter in Racine has been amazing.  Absolutely amazing.  Give Joe a call at 262-633-7707 and tell him that Missie S recommeded him.

He has been so wonderful throughout the entire planning process. And when my dad passed away, he sent flowers ever few days just to cheer us up.  He's got an artistic flair, but designs just amazing bouquets. 

AND they are so freaking reasonable.

Hope this helps!

PM me for more info. :)
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Jess Fleur Fun...they are located downtown Waukesha.  If you call them and let them know your time in town they try to accomodate (I am planning from Columbus).  Their estimates were lower than the rest and I was really comfortable with Lynda and Mindy
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • cc7003cc7003 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Keep in mind that when you get back to WI you're getting here right before valentines day. You may want to call and try to set up appts now for when you get here. Having worked at a florist in college I know most will be very busy the whole week before valentines and may not be able to meet with you until the following week which would be cutting it a little close! Good luck!

Here's who we're using:
    http://www.milwaukeeflowersbyjan.com/
    image 125 made the cut! RSVP date--August 22
    image 108 are ready for photobooth fun! image 19 are camera-shy!
    image 0 Can't find the post office!
    Vacation
  • jberg134jberg134 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Four Sisters in the Bay View neighborhood of Milwaukee.  http://www.foursistersfloral.com/
    September 2011 Siggy Challange: Honeymoon!
    image 145 Made the cut!
    image 59 Are ready to celebrate! image 23 Are missing out! image 65 Don't know the meaning of RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011

Why not do them yourself you only neyour party right bouquets for you and your party.I did my own really easy to do. if you want some help let me know, i did not do the bear. www.vsbyvs.com

• edited December 2011
    Waukesha Floral.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards