Hawaii
Options

Renting Tux in Oahu

Can you ladies give me any recommendation on where to rent a tux? FI prefers to wear a tux instead of a suit. Also, what are the price range to rent in Oahu.

Re: Renting Tux in Oahu

• Options
    55pawsh55pawsh member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Phil's Tux and Celebrity Tuxedo (in Sears) are both good choices.  We used Phil's for our wedding and II think the tux was about $150 (2010) and it included shoes and the entire tux.

DH has been to Celebrity for other weddings, but not sure how much their tuxes ran.

• Options
    TripleAubsTripleAubs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We also used Phil's for the same price. We really liked working with Phil, he was great! He is also good for helping with getting measurements if you need to order the phone and whatnot. We had looked at Celebrity Tuxedo too, but they couldn't give us as good a deal and they didn't have the right brown that we were looking for.

a+k

Photobucket

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I also used Phil.  We got a special from The Wedding Cafe. I paid in advance (our wedding isn't until September this year) but I want to say it was like $120 or $125 complete, head to toe package including shoes, "everything but the underwear" as Phil says.  SOOO, if you are doing it from afar, I would ask if there are any specials he can extend to you.  There is a Bridal Expo coming up in April sometime that I'm sure they're handing out specials for like candy...If not, tell him you went to a "Wedding Cafe workshop" when you were in town and see if he'll give you an over the phone deal.  Just a thought...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards