New Hampshire

Vendor reviews

I am finally getting to this....

Rehearsal Dinner---- The Chateau, Andover, MA    Grade: A
My mother-inlaw dealt with them.  She loved how helpful everyone was.  We reserved a private room but realized that we needed a bigger room a week before.  This was no problem.  The food was great.  The room was private.  We decided to do drink coupons for beer and wine but to keep things organized.  Highly recommended

Alterations---Margaret's Alterations, Salem, NH   Grade: A
Margaret was recommended to me by a few friends.  She was so sweet and great to work with  She listened to my concerns and addressed them.  The dress was perfect.  Great prices also.

Florist----A Vintage Rose, Methuen, MA    Grade: A+
My first florist closed down 2 months before the wedding leaving me in a panic.  The ladies at A Vintage Rose were fantastic.  I called Sunday night practically crying.  I received a call back first thing Monday, had a meeting that day, and booked them within a few hours.  The flowers were gorgeous.  They were exactly what I wanted.  Prices were very reasonable and the owner was very aware of my budget and did everything she could to keep me within it.  She actually gave me pricing that was $300 less than my first florist for more flowers

DJ--- Nick Kafejelis Get Down Tonight, Salem, NH    Grade: A
I would recommend Nick to anyone.  He was perfect.  He listened to what we wanted and got exactly that.  Our guests were talking about how great he was and the fantastic music selections

Photographer--Rick Gaudet, Adam and Eve Photography   Grade: pending
Rick was so attentive before the wedding.  He was easy to get ahold of and answered all of my questions promptly.  On the day of, he was so laid back and easy going, which is exactly what I needed.  He wasn't pushy and made sure we got all of the photos we wanted.  The pricing was great and our package was adjusted at no extra charge to meet our needs.  I will get photos this week and will post my grade.  So far it is an A

Reception Venue:  Castleton, windham, NH
    Grade: A-
Perfection!!! The food was unbelievable,  The setting was gorgeous.  Dawn and Melissa were awesome to work with.  People are still talking about how gorgeous the wedding was.  I gave an A- for two reasons--- they don't offer packages and the waterfall was turned off when we first arrived so I did not get pictures there. 

Cake---Jacques Pastries, Suncook NH
    Grade: A++++++
All I can say is heavenly!!!!!!

Limo- Black Tie Limo, Haverhill, MA    Grade: A+

I have used Black Tie for many things and have always had great experiences.  Our driver was so great.  He helped calm my nerves and was so attentive before and after the ceremony. 

Linens----Divine Linens, Manchester NH      Grade: B+/A-
The linens (chair covers and overlays) were gorgeous and perfect with our color sceme.  My only complaint is that they are difficult to get on the phone.  During the planning process I had left a few messages that went unanswered.  When I did get in touch, they were great.  Only other thing would be that they came in to clean up while a few guests were still in the hall at the end of the reception. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Vendor reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards