New York-Upstate

Saratoga Springs Photographer

Does anyone have any suggestions for a great photographer in the Albany/Saratoga area??    There are so many to choose from, any help is appreciated!

Re: Saratoga Springs Photographer

• ajensen8ajensen8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went with Holly Greene of Out of the Ordinary Photography, check out her website, she's amazing!! Also heard good things about Bailey Photography and I've had two friends go through WeddingCombo. Good luck!
  • jms2010jms2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Heather Bohm-Tallman, Joe Elario, Matt Ramos, Charlene deFelice, Melanie Gazaway, Ustate Photogs, Sarah Smith, Nikki Rossi, Images By Moak, Baily Photography.
    We're using Matt Ramos and love him so far.
  • CourtAndDougCourtAndDoug member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ours is FI's uncle (dougmitchellphotos.com). A friend used Heather Bohm-Tallman and was pleased with the results.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Judy35Judy35 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going with Chris Pettrograsso.  Check out his website at   http://www.galleriadesigns.biz/ . We heard great things about him which shows by the number of bookings he has.
  • iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Bailly Photo for E-pics and our wedding.  Matt and Leah are great!  I think Matt just won some type of award through Wedding Wire (actually, not sure it was WW, but it was well deserved).  One nice thing about them is that you get two photographers for your wedding day and it doesn't cost any more (I shopped around a lot).  One photographer can photograph the guys while one does the girls (pre-ceremony).  Then one is in front of the church while one is in back, etc.  Their website is www.baillyphoto.com.
  • jcasey513jcasey513 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wer,e going with Holly from Out of the Ordinary. She was very nice in person and helped us find a dj too! Her pictures are beautiful too!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you all so much!!  Suggestions are so helpful  :)
  • joshandbrewedjoshandbrewed member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tracey Buyce! Check out her website! www.traceybuyce.com
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Charlene Defelice and her husband.  http://charlenedefelice.com/

Best of luck to you!!
  • edited December 2011
    Hello,
    I'm unfortuantely  no longer getting married but had found a great photographer in that area.  Her name is Linda Conley.  Her work was beautiful and think she would do an excellent job.  The date was going to be June 19th, 2010. 
    Best wishes to you!
    K
  • lilrac15lilrac15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having the same problem, I have been talking to Robert Spring, he has many different packages and he doesnt seem to pricey, let me know if you find someone else.
  • Ja19m81ieJa19m81ie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nikki Rossi Photographery is a great one to use too. She is located inSaratoga Springs. We are using her for our wedding and my sister has used her in the past. She does amazing work. If you want, you can find her site on Facebook, with the above name.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks again everyone!  We met with Rob Spring over the weekend, and loved him!  We are meeting with Matt from Bailly Photography tonight, and I think it's going to be a tough decision!!  Any suggestions or thoughts on either of those 2?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards