June 2012 Weddings
Options

so angry

I'm even scaring myself. I'm in a super bitchy mood. Everything is bugging me. I don't know if I want to punch a wall (I would never do that) or cry like a little girl (I would totaly do this). Is it normal to be so imbalanced?

Re: so angry

• Options
    Are you on BC? I get like that when it's time for me to find a new pill to take (i call it birth control roulette). I will usually start screaming at my FI for no aparent reason, then break down into tears. Bless him, he just sits there and takes it. When I'm done, he asks when my next gyn appt is and if I can move it up. :p
  • Options
    I actually just stopped taking my BC. You know I think that may be a cause. I used to get really bad hormones right before I would start when I wasn't on BC. My fiance looks at me and says, "are you going to start soon?" I think I may start back up.
  • Options
    doeie04doeie04 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Sorry! I get that way sometimes before my period. Hope you feel better today!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I often get that way around my period.  If I can, I go take a nap and then eat a small snack - that usually helps.  If I don't have time, multi-symptom Pamprin is my hero.
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_angry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:286a6052-b32f-4ce1-b363-7c88da864d2bPost:fb6b3235-3328-4ed5-8be5-3d858921d81e">Re: so angry</a>:
    [QUOTE]I often get that way around my period.  If I can, I go take a nap and then eat a small snack - that usually helps.  If I don't have time, multi-symptom Pamprin is my hero.
    Posted by DrPB2b13[/QUOTE]

Same for me.
  • Options
    I'm not as bad anymore, but when I had a stressful full-time teaching job, I would get like that, wonder what the heck was wrong with me, and my roommate would gently remind me to take a look at how many BC pills I had left...I found exercise (swimming, kickboxing) to be really helpful in getting a little more balance. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards