November 2012 Weddings
Options

4 months!!

Can y'all believe that it's happening so soon?! I feel pretty prepared. My dress should be here in 3 weeks, and we finally got the RD booked. I'm so grateful that my venue does a ton for me, it's making this so much less stressful. How are y'all coming along with your planning?
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 4 months!!

• Options
    Happy 4 months!  Crazy!

Planning is coming along well so far. I swore I wasn't going to work on my invites until mid-late July but I couldn't resist.  I am in the bow-tying phase of them :) We'll be going to pick out tuxes I'd say next week. 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • Options
    wwhhhooo 4 months! It's going by seriously quick!

We've gotten pretty much all the big ticket items out of the way at this point. Now it's on to all the little details from here on out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I can't believe it's only 4 months! We still have tons of big things to do but I hope to knock several out in the next month. Time is seriously FLYING!
    "When life hands you lemons, make a beef stew." Andy Milinokis
  • Options
    I'm still looking for a florist, I'm lucky to have a venue that is pretty much all inclusive with the exception of the photographer and florist... but I do have go over the songs with the DJ... HONEY, I need your ipod, please!... but at least that doesn't need to be done anytime soon. We are closing on a new home within the next couple of weeks, so packing and moving are on the top of my priority list at the moment... then the invites... goodness time does fly...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Happy 4 months ladies!!! Saturday for me :) Still SO much to do, but my dress came in so that's a big relief!!!
  • Options
    It's exciting! We recently got our invites and we're starting to address them. We're now in the process of paying things off and putting together gifts. :)
  • Options
    I answered a similar post and I have to say I think I am doing good.  I do have a few BIG vendors to book still like the dj, caterer, officiant, transportation, and need to secure the ceremony site.  Hoping to get all that done this month.  
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards