Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Struggling with bridal party entrance songs?

Did you have different songs or did you just have the same song? Help.
Need also parent entrance songs my parents are doing NYNY but don't have one for his parents. Tell me what did you do or plan on doing? What was your entrance song for yourself?

Re: Struggling with bridal party entrance songs?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We had one for the parents and the bridal party(they all entered to the Rocky Theme) and we entered to the beginning of Thunderstruck by AC/DC.  It was so hard picking songs, I ended up letting my husband pick them:)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mia082683mia082683 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We all entered to Black Eyed Peas, I've Got a Feeling.  It was instrumental until after we were announced, and then the words came in. 
    image 180 Invited
    image 160 are joining in!!
    image 17 are missing out!!
    image 3 are late to RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i hadn't even thought about that...wow there is so much to think about. the parents come in to a different song  than the bridal party?
  • Options
    love2naplove2nap member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

All members of the bridal party from my grandmother to my BM to my flower girl all entered to "I've got a feeling". We entered into "You make my dreams come true" by Hall and Oates. We were going to enter to "Signed, Sealed, Delievered" by Stevie but then a few weeks before the wedding, I heard the other song on the radio and instantly changed it :)

One of my friends did "Forever" and had everyone mimic the youtube dance for the reception entrance. Another friend entered into "Crazy Train" because her FI was a HUGE Patriots fan and that's their entrance song. Just a few suggestions, there's so many good ones to pick :) i know another friend did the song from the end of the movie hitch, I just can't think of the name. Good luck!

• Options
    amccarthy3amccarthy3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our parents come in to "We are family." We had the guys and gals walk in separate instead of introducing them as couples (we only had 3 people each). The groomsmen came in to "Who let the dogs out" which our DJ managed to also include a clip from the Hangover where they played it. The bridesmaids came in to "My Humps" Black Eyed Peas and we walked in to "Let's get it started" Black Eyed Peas.
    There is so much to think about but it will all come together just perfect!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i went to a wedding and the bridal party came out to party rock by lmfao and the bride and groom came out to let it rock by kevin rudolf.  these were great songs with a ton of eneergy that got everyone excited for the night.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    our wedding party came in to Jay-Z and Beyonce "Crazy in Love" I thought it was fun and upbeat, set the reception celebration off right!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards