Florida-South Florida
Options

25 days and venting

Just opened the tube with the banner we ordered for the Ringboy it was suppose to say "here comes the bride" with the edging in purple. I ordered it from Etsy.
The lady sewed the purple edge with the back covering the "here comes the bride" so what shows is "Just Married"

AHHHHHHH so wrong!!!!! and I do not like the purple it is more the eggplant than grape. Ok just breathe I contacted her via Etsy. We will see what she replies.

I also e-mailed my BM on Friday to know what they are getting done with me. Nails, hair, MU I need to know to get my timeline in and figure out what time I need to tell the MUH ladies to come and book nail appt with or without pedis. Well, we are at Wed and none of my BM have answered me. I sent them a dumby proof Q&A email. I hope to see a respond e-mail soon. I have attached all prices for them too.

Poor FI I am getting so stressed I am taking it out on him. I have been snapping so easily on him and I feel bad. I told him to not take it personal.

After all my errands today I get home and fed-ex leaves our boxes outside the porch. They are getting lazy so I needed to carry the heavy box into the house. It is easier when they come in the porch and leave them by the front door. Holiday laziness or they are sick of all the boxes we keep getting. They are getting payed to leave it at my front door!

On the officiant side we booked the Rabbi way back thinking we did not want the Cantor too. Now after talk and thought with the family we want the Cantor. I e-mailed him 2 weeks ago and I have not gotten any respond. Today I called and left him a message I hope he gets back to me and says yes! I put him in the program and the programs are printed. I have a meeting with the Rabbi Thurs so if I don't get a respond by then I will ask if he is there to speak to.

Ahhh I just need to get some of that body wash Marian was talking about in Confession Wed post!!!!! Sorry for such a long vent but I needed it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary

Re: 25 days and venting

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am so sorry. I know it all seems like hell right now but it will all be worth it.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well nothing can be perfect right?!? GRRRRRRR!!!!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    have a glass of wine and let go ... everything will fall into place :)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Karen, I was the biggest mess before the wedding, crying, and being so mean to my FI too! It instantly ended on our wedding day. lol Let us know how it goes with the Cantor. Hopefully, your BMs can give you an answer soon. Mine were changing their minds about MU & hair two days before the wedding.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

OK I sent out an e-mail Q & A style and got responses right away. Today we went to the Temple to speak with the Rabbi and the Cantor was there and he said yes he is coming sorry he hadn't responded to my e-mail or phone messages.
    OK so we are a little less stressed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards