Iowa-Quad Cities

Storybook Ending Dewitt, IA

I recently bought my gown from Storybook Ending in Dewitt, IA!!! THEY ARE TRULY AMAZING!!!! I recommend going during the week in the daytime (if you can). It is not as busy as the weekends or nights. They have a great selection of dresses, awesome staff, and made me feel like a princess. I was given so much attention (completely different than anywhere else i'd been). I went with only myself because I wanted to and asked them to be completely honest (they wouldn't be in business this long if they weren't right). If I didn't like a dress, it came off right away, there was no fuss about it. If I wanted to put one back on, we did it. They were all about ME and helping me pick the dress I would wear on this special day! They were very honest and helped me choose between 2 dresses that were both beautiful. They made me feel like a bride letting me try on veils & headpieces & jewelry so I could get the look I needed to make my decision. They also have a huge selection of bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, and mothers gowns that WE WILL be returning to purchase from Storybook Ending!!! I would recommend them to anyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Storybook Ending Dewitt, IA

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards