March 2012 Weddings
Options

Bridal Shower

I am so excited but nervous about my shower tomorrow. FMIL told me how big this shower is going to be tomorrow.  They have  20 people who are hosting the shower.  There are already 80 rsvp and maybe only 20 of them are people I know.  FI has a LARGE family and I know they will all be there but its going to be kinda weird.  I dont want to be the center of attention.  I am freaking out a little bit.. But I do have a Pretty New dress. So at least ill look good. lol.  

I also have been register stalking. lol.. I also got our first gift in the mail today. IT was our plates and some place mats. I really like them.  I was all excited and FI is in a bad mood and ruined what was supposed to be our special time.  So im kinda upset now.  

I know he is under a lot of stress but he shouldn't have been mean.  :(  
image March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal Shower

• Options
    Just try to enjoy the day :)

And I totally know what you mean about FIs being kind of tempermental and bursting the happy bubble. My FI has done that a couple of times and its just so disheartening! lol I mean we got new plates!! Get excited!!! lol ;P
  • Options
    Congrats! I don't know how I missed this thread?! My shower is today as well and I'm super excited. I hope you have a great time!! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards