Illinois-Chicago

Bad wedding planner

We had Patti Herioux as our wedding planner - her company is "With love bridal".  I HIGHLY suggest NOT using her.  We feel we paid her a lot of money to help out.  Her specialty is mostly day of.  She never corrdinated a lot of things at our hotel.  She never put my veil down over my face when I walked down the aisle, she never gave our photographer our mandatory list for pics that we wanted, she never corrdinated things with the usher or bridal party.  Fortunately, My husband and I still had an amazing day because alot of these things are "behind the scene" stuff that our guests did not know about.  
Either way I would never reccommend her!

Re: Bad wedding planner

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_bad-wedding-planner?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:72Discussion:e1c0eb4b-e404-4a7b-b9e5-3038f1069532Post:88dc9a18-309c-4cc9-8a3c-eceda54ada35">Bad wedding planner</a>:
    [QUOTE]We had Patti Herioux as our wedding planner - her company is "With love bridal".  I HIGHLY suggest NOT using her.  We feel we paid her a lot of money to help out.  Her specialty is mostly day of.  She never corrdinated a lot of things at our hotel.  <strong>She never put my veil down over my face when I walked down the aisle</strong>, she never gave our photographer our mandatory list for pics that we wanted, she never corrdinated things with the usher or bridal party.  Fortunately, My husband and I still had an amazing day because alot of these things are "behind the scene" stuff that our guests did not know about.   Either way I would never reccommend her!
    Posted by sharbear912[/QUOTE]

Seriously?  Don't you have hands?
    image **Married 7/9/11**
  • barbbhowwbarbbhoww member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HA that made me LOL! :)
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Spell check IS your friend.  I am also tempted to delete this post because before this, you've never posted only to trash a vendor... seems kinda fishy.
  • Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I would delete it LIB...she posted the SAME exact thing on 2 other random boards, and has yet to return to any of them
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards