Maryland-Baltimore

renaissance wedding officiant needed

I'm having my wedding at the Maryland Renaissance Festival and I'm looking for an officiant! I contacted the person the festival suggested, but his price is higher than expected. Can anyone suggest an officiant who has access to (or is willing to get) a themed costume for the ceremony...for UNDER $400?

Thank you!!!
Corrie

Re: renaissance wedding officiant needed

• edited December 2011
    I dont know if she would but try Sharon Winterling. I know her price is below 400! Just not sure if she would be willing to do themed costume thing! Her email is weddingofficiantmd@comcast.net
    KStar Design.com
    Fluffy
    ***TTC Buddies w/ Monkey1018 & TTC/GP BFF w/ Jeep Doll***
    **GP Lucky Charm: TheDeatons**
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! I'll give her a try!
  • edited December 2011
    Let me know !!
    KStar Design.com
    Fluffy
  • edited December 2011
    Wow! So I finally got around to emailing Sharon this morning (in addition to mass amounts of others...super stressing out about finding someone!). Sharon emailed me back within 10 minutes! AND said that since she's a sewing person, she'd be able to 'throw something together' for a costume. As a sewer myself (taking on the task of making my wedding dress), I know what she means and am excited about getting back to her. I just wanted to say thank you for the recommendation!
  • mandamarie81mandamarie81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    <div>We just met with Sharon tonight regarding our ceremony in July and she mentioned that someone asked her to do a wedding at the Renaissance Festival!  She was VERY excited about it all!  :)  I"m glad you found someone.  My fiance and I thought she was very nice and we're looking forward to working with her!  :)</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland-baltimore_renaissance-wedding-officiant-needed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:85Discussion:e6042bf0-9da0-46ce-9d39-cf40904742f2Post:91ff18a8-86ef-4b10-9730-89ea2c96943b">Re: renaissance wedding officiant needed</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow! So I finally got around to emailing Sharon this morning (in addition to mass amounts of others...super stressing out about finding someone!). Sharon emailed me back within 10 minutes! AND said that since she's a sewing person, she'd be able to 'throw something together' for a costume. As a sewer myself (taking on the task of making my wedding dress), I know what she means and am excited about getting back to her. I just wanted to say thank you for the recommendation!
    Posted by girlnamedcorrie[/QUOTE]
  • edited December 2011
    Thats awesome for both of you!! I loved working with Sharon!!! She is so sweet and very personable!! we had a lot of fun with her on the night of our rehearsal!!! Good luck to both of you and let me know how things go!!! Oh and tell her the Perrin's say HIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
    KStar Design.com
    Fluffy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards