New York-Long Island

small wedding venue

I am looking for a small wedding venue anywhere on long island preferably suffolk county that caters to small weddings with only about 30 guests. I want the ceremony outdoors with the reception in or out but held all at the same place. It seems like every place I have looked at is only for 50+ guests. Any suggestions would help. Thanks,
Lisa

Re: small wedding venue

• Call restaurants that you like, they may be able to accommodate a smaller number of people.  Also, have you spoken with Ladakins in Center Moriches?  My friend had her bridal shower there for around 30 people, and the party was lovely.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Martha Clara Vineyards has a smaller building for smaller occassions. You may want to reach out to them. You can also look up Hallockville Farm or Harbes Farm if you are looking for something unique.
  • Thanks! I will look at these online later today! Keep the suggestions coming!
  • i think milleridge inn has a small room.

• thank you again for suggestions. I am looking into all of them!
  • My office has our Christmas Party every year at the Milleridge Inn and even though the place is really nice and Iove going there at Christmas time- the food is like 2-3 stars.  Its decent if you eat in the restaurant but I would never reccommend for an event.  They tell you they are giving you Chateubriand and then prime rib comes out on the plate.
  • My mom had her wedding at "The Country House" in Stony Brook.  the food is really good and its a really charming place for a small intimate wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards