August 2013 Weddings

Still no Venue

I am searching for an affordable venue its taking forever nothing fits my criteria...... what to do what to do

Re: Still no Venue

• Keep looking and don't give up! You will find it, try broadening your search, ask friends and family if they have any suggestions, try your local board on theknot they might have some good suggestions for you as well :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2013-weddings_still-no-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:0c4df628-5c86-4382-8f99-5d75e3f57aa4Discussion:04ea11ec-c18e-4fcb-b82d-cd54b6b0a061Post:fbddd55a-00c6-4f77-83fb-60f57ba000ab">Re: Still no Venue</a>:
    [QUOTE]Keep looking and don't give up! You will find it, try broadening your search, ask friends and family if they have any suggestions, try your local board on theknot they might have some good suggestions for you as well :)
    Posted by RailWayWife[/QUOTE]

Totally agree. 

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• What type of venue are you looking for?
  • I am still undecided as well. But, I am close to finalizing our venue. When I was searching for spots I looked outside the box. I came across some really unique places that I would of never even thought of. After looking at one of these places- I knew it would be something both my FI and I would love. Good Luck!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Consider having your wedding on a Friday or Saturday, Thats how my Fi and I are going to be able to afford the venue we fell in love with. it's half price on Sundays!
    Photobucket
  • Thank you all so much for your advice but today I found a great place and I am very happy that I didnt settle for the first few places.... We are on our way!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards