Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

*oot*

Hi! How are you? I'm good. Where ya been? How are you feeling? Is it rainy in NYC today? We've had wicked storms. I'm stilll waiting on you to PayPal me some money for a visit :) This is a post and run, I'm headed to a bridal shower. I bought her muffin tins, potholders, and several mixes to go with ut and fixed it in a pretty basket. Maybe not a lame gift? Anyway :) hi and bye!
(Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
(Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com

Re: *oot*

• Options
    ::enters thread uninvited::

Hi, Whit! Hi OOT!
  • Options
    OOT?  Who is OOT?
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options
    She's like the winnnnd, through the treeeeeees...
  • Options
    HI everyone!

i've been in here off and on recently but nothing is going on.  my bad timing, i guess.

my capitals don't work, sorry

All is well.  M's due today but her OB said it's not happening.  She's being induced on
    Wednesday, 5/5.  I'm trying to talk her into having the baby at 5:10 but she's not buying that.  Funny, her H had the same suggestion!

I'm find, Joe & I planted the patio this morning.  Flowers and herbs as well.  I can't start the tomatoes for about a month but i put basil and mint in today.

Lilac & pink flowers everywhere!

The docs gave me a RX for medical marajuana last week but I'm afraid to grow it myself as it's not legal here, I have to get it in New Jersey.  My nephew offered me plantilings (right term) to grow myself.

We shall see.  It has to be better than the pain pills I hate!
  • Options
    and that sounds like a great gift!

high 80s and I haven't even turned on the a/c because of the wind
  • Options
    medi maryjane

sure   Wink

• Options
    seriously.  It's legal in 14 states now. One is New Jersey, right across the river.

They even give you the sites to order from!

M would be horrified, i know
  • Options
    Well of course it's legal in NJ.  It's NJ for goodness sake. ;-)

Srsly, do whatcha got to do to be comfortable.  Just as long as you don't show up the hospital with something special, M coudln't mind too badly.  

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_oot-14?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:72d69e07-e5b2-48af-83f3-ad3b930abb02Post:fbe61dc7-0210-4a9c-b567-04140eb4a9d8">Re: *oot*</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well of course it's legal in NJ.  It's NJ for goodness sake. ;-) Srsly, do whatcha got to do to be comfortable.  Just as long as you don't show up the hospital with something special, M coudln't mind too badly.  
    Posted by Mrs.B6302007[/QUOTE]

hey, i don't even drive when i take the regular meds.
  • Options
    Oh my goodness, you're almost a grandmother (again!)! Yay! Sounds like a productive gardening day :) My parents have a huge vegetable garden this year, I'm very excited about receiving tomatoes and corn here shortly. You should definitely try the medi mary!! :D
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards