Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Aloha! I'm a MRS!!!

Aloha!  I can't beleive I'm married!  We are in Hawaii on our honeymoong but I wanted to stop in quickly and say how amazing our wedding day was.  Everything was perfect-the weather, the ceremony, everything!  I had the best day ever:-)  When we get back I'll give you a detailed report, but as Julia said below, my wedding preview is at:
www.joeykennedyphotography.com/blog
LOVE these photos!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Aloha! I'm a MRS!!!

• Options
    pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations Your pictures are awesome :) Enjoy the honeymoon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    abbys0420abbys0420 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! The photos are gorgeous. It looks like it was a beautiful day :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

It looks like you had a wonderful wedding, fellow West View gal! Congratulations and have a blast on your honeymoon!

• Options
    edited December 2011

So happy to hear that everything was perfect! I loved the pics and can't wait to see more. Hope you and Frank have a great HM!

image.
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    ros3392ros3392 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Everything looked beautiful! Your both look so happy! Enjoy Hawaii!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    jrsygrl10jrsygrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the pictures are beautiful heather! your details and hard work definitely paid off! and kerry did a wonderful job with your flowers!!!!!
  • Options
    CLW102409CLW102409 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    beautiful pictures Heather!!  It looks like your day was perfect!!  enjoy hawaii (so jealous)!! 
    image Ivory
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats MRS!!! The pictures are beautiful, you looked so happy!  Enjoy Hawaii and we'll patiently await your return to hear more about your day!
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, Mrs.!! I love the preview- such awesome pictures! You look so beautiful and happy, and I love a glimpse of your DIY details. Enjoy the rest of your HM!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!! Everything looked beautiful!  And I didn't realize you were from West View - I grew up right down the street in Ben Avon :)  Have a wonderful honeymoon!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    218 invited image 137 accepted image 81 declined image 0 haven't said image
    RSVP Date 7/30/2010
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aloha and congratulations, Mrs!  I love your preview pics- sunny and beautiful!  Can't wait to see more and hear ALL the details.  Enjoy your time in Hawaii!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    kime31kime31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HHeather, congrats!  I hope you are enjoying Hawaii!  Your pictures are beautiful - I can't wait to see more!
  • Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Heather - your pictures are just stunning! You look so beautiful and I can't wait to see more! SO glad to hear it was the perfect day! Enjoy Hawaii!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards