August 2013 Weddings
Options

ONE YEAR MARK!

It's finally the one year mark! August 17th, 2013. My FI and I have been engaged since october so it feels like it's been forever! I'm so excited :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker August 2013 March Siggy Challenge: The Dress! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: ONE YEAR MARK!

• Options
    Us too!  We've been counting down since day seven-hundred and something... :)

We figured now is the time to start putting the ideas from Pinterest into action.  We plan on DIY'ing a lot of the items....hopefully if I can stay off Pinterest long enough to stop seeing other options - Darn you Pinterest!

Congrats to you!
  • Options
    Congrats!!!  Now the countdown can really begin!
  • Options
    Congrats! :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2013-weddings_one-year-mark?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:0c4df628-5c86-4382-8f99-5d75e3f57aa4Discussion:8af7df04-fa46-4e58-9be4-ef4c762c0961Post:655b4145-2e82-4a3f-bc03-e1711c53e071">Re: ONE YEAR MARK!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Us too!  We've been counting down since day seven-hundred and something... :) We figured now is the time to start putting the ideas from Pinterest into action.  We plan on DIY'ing a lot of the items....hopefully if I can stay off Pinterest long enough to stop seeing other options - Darn you Pinterest! Congrats to you!
    Posted by J&JH[/QUOTE]

Omgoodness, I know exactly how you feel. On the countdown and the DIY. We've also been counting down since 7??. I also have a whole 2 page list of DIY projects we're going to do. I think like out of the 15 I have listed, I have 1 done! Now I need to get my butt in gear. I feel you on pinterest thought. It's like an addiction. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker August 2013 March Siggy Challenge: The Dress! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Oh awesome! Today is my one year mark too!! Kinda takes your breathe away think on this day next year you'll be getting married : I also feel like that year is gonna come Alto sooner than I think.
  • Options
    Congratulations!! It does feel real now. I feel like I should be doing at least something every day (even though I know that's not necessary!)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    So exciting!!!  Tomorrow will hit the one year mark for me. August 23 can't come soon enough!!! LOL!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards