October 2013 Weddings

Davez

Hey there- 
This board is weird so I don't think I'll be on here much but wanted to let you know that I also communicated w/ Bruce Les   sey when I was planning my IVF cycle b/c my RE highly recommended 2 months of depot lupron prior to my cycle b/c I had stage 1 endo & no other issues identified. however, I had never had a bfp (which was why he thought it was beta 3 integrin- I'm pretty sure the theory is that you don't get any implantation if you're missing it but sounds like you have a lot more stuff going on, I don't know your hx very well)....anyway, he was also very responsive to me & my questions and emailed me articles & stuff & asked if I wantedt o have a biopsy as part of his study- since it was my first IVF cycle & first IF treatment at all, I opted to forgo a biopsy & did 2 months of DL before my fresh IVF. It was a c/p but that was more than I'd ever had, and my FET 3 months later was a bfp.
Anyway, just wanted to say GL & I was sad to see this time didn't work out, I hope that you're doing better and I hope you can get some new things figured out & I will be interested to hear about the study & your experience with that!!!! Will look forward to your posts...

Re: Davez

• Re-reading & hoping I didn't come off wrong- my intent was to say that yes, he is a very helpful/knowledgable/supportive guy who will definitely try to help you as much as possible, esp since his research & the whole beta 3 integrin thing is a bit controversial.... the fact that I opted not to do the study was just my personal choice, I think it is awesome that you're hopefully going to participate!
    anyhoooooo hope if you saw this you didnt misinterpret what I meant. take care!
  • OMG, no worries. that was super helpful. Both Davez and I are laughing at the whole idea of chasing this, but we've got nothing else to do. He walks around going "OMG (and he says 'Oh mmmmm Jeee" btw) I have endo TOO!" but we'd both drink Money Pee if even one person on the interwebz said it knocked them up.
    Thanks for the thoughts, very helpful!
     (are your kiddies 10 months old already????????  holy carp!)
    Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards