Wedding Woes
Options

Whiny Wednesday

I know this is nothing compared to what the gulf coast is facing, but

- 6let's bday party is Sunday.  We had to have it early because my parents are going on a cruise and FIL is having knee surgery.  This means my sister and her kids won't be here.  Apparently BIL and SIL are coming, but without their kids.  So there will be 3 kids here (two of them teens).  I'm sad for 6let, but I'm afraid to invite more kids because it's supposed to rain and they are a little crazy.

- DH is shopping for 6let's bday present and I'm sad I can't be there.

- We can't find furniture for the nursery.

- DH woke up at 4 am to workout.  His alarm is loud as a MOFO so it woke me up.  As he was walking past M2's room he sneezed waking her up.  She started screaming so she woke up 6let.

The only good part of the day is when the Today show has Al Roker on.

Re: Whiny Wednesday

• Options
    Adults are people, too!  6let will have a great time.

What kind of nursery furniture are you looking for that can't be found?

I hope you all sat and stared at your H during his work-out.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I was supposed to get my period Sunday. I had cramps Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

I got my period today. With extra bonus cramps! 

• Options
    I have 3 truck loads that nobody wants to move, and 2 different customers that are mad about it even though they can't find anybody either and don't want to pay more money!  I am also seaching online for a computer for DD, her's died the first week back at college and she of course has 2 online classes, not a good day at all.
  • Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

I'll add my whines, which are surprisingly similar:

-We're doing Buffy's birthday party this weekend (monday) too and I'm SO far behind.  And I kinda disinvited peope w/ small children because of the dog issue right now.  Buffy won't care, she'll have aunty and grandparents but it wasn't the plan.

-Why was my child wide awake at 3 am, screaming?  nightmare I guess.  But,still sucky.

-Why isn't the cheap vet's office reurning calls yet?

(on the non-whiney side, the Mr's new schedule started, yay, no more midnights mid-week!.  My head is doing MUCH better w/ the new meds, and Today's work isn't bad)
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    And my brother was supposed to visit in a few weeks, but can't get the time off. 

Note to whiny bride with the man that works at Gap: Even doctors sometimes can't get time off.

zsa- I just want a nice dresser and chest of drawers.  Nothing that looks juvenile and nothing that looks adult, even though we're looking at adult stuff.  It seems most is white or dark and i kind of what a natural finish.  Most natural stuff looks really cheap though.
  • Options
    My whines- my back is seriously screwed up. Two Aleve aren't touching the pain and I can barely walk. Sitting is getting excruciating. I can't take narcotics- I need to function to drive, work, etc. I don't have time to go to the doctor- I'm home Friday and then it's back to traveling. I just want to cry right now.
  • Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    I'm sorry pmeg.
    Tennis-balls as lumbar support sometimes helps me drive
  • Options
    My whine: DH and I both have strep throat.  I feel like my whine is the most legitimate.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards