Florida-North Florida

I'm booked...venues in Pensacola...

I've Booked Old Christ Church and 511 Palafox....Officaly May 14th! yeah...I have my photog, my band and my officiant. Still so much to do though! And worst of all I still don't have a dress! I'm so stressed! I have a much better grasp on what my bridesmaids will wear than I do on what I will! And I'm soooo picky about clothing...this is realy my only diva request.

Re: I'm booked...venues in Pensacola...

• LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on booking some major things! :) I'm sure everything else will fall into place!
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    That's a beautiful Church.  Have you tried on any dresses to see what you like?
  • edited December 2011
    Thats awesome! Congrats! I moved to Pensacola from Jacksonville about a year and a half ago. We just booked 511 for our wedding November 11, 2011.... SOoo excited I love it! That, however, is the only thing we've done! Who are your other vendors you have chosen? Being fairly new to the area.... I can only find info on google, and thats not first hand experience! Talk to you soon!!!! 
  • edited December 2011

I'm with you on the finding the perfect dress! I'm also getting married on May 14th! I haven't found a dress yet either but I am definitely searching! Happy dress finding!

• Anna1010Anna1010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to work with the caterers at 511. My phtog is a famliey freind, My officiant is my aunt, a minister. My florist is Celebrations. My reception band are some personal friends. The rest I need to find!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Celibrations is an awsome florist, but not for the fant of hart as they are spectacular but pricey!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    and no I have not tried on anything yet, bvecause I can't seem to find anything I want to try on...It's a vintage theam so not just any old dress will work and my dress bugedet is under $1,000.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    diem1034 : Cool where are your venues?
  • prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try the bridal loft located in cordova square for your bridal gown. I know Ms. Brenda personally and that's where I got my dress from. She has beautiful gowns and in every price range.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
  • kalayaclarkekalayaclarke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Simply Elegant in Fort Walton. It's on Racetrack Road. I tried on some dresses there and they have some beautiful vintage inspired gowns!
  • kalayaclarkekalayaclarke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine used Sarah Jordan and she did an amazing job! It's sarah-jordan-photography.com
  • edited December 2011
    My reception is at the Hadji temple because its the only place in Pensacola that will house over 550 people!
  • heatherw1725heatherw1725 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I got my dress from Simply Elegant in Fort Walton they have alot of dresses.  I tried on one and thats the one I bought.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards