Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Wrinkled Chair Covers

We were super lucky and we have friends that purchased chair covers for their wedding and now are letting us use them for ours......which is going to save us lots of $$$ but they are really wrinkled and I am not sure the best way to fix them....does anyone know??  They are polyester if that helps!

Thanks!

Re: Wrinkled Chair Covers

• Options
    Have you called a dry cleaner and asked how much it would cost for them to be pressed?

Polyester is easy to iron, but if you have 100 covers, it would take you forever.  Although, it might go quicker if you have a good steamer.
    Visit The Nest! image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    See if dry cleaners can do it, or see if you can borrow a good steamer from a friend (if you don't have one). 

Not sure if this actually works, or if it would be cost effective, but I've heard of people running a hot shower to get the bathroom steamy and then hanging whatever the item is in there to get wrinkles out. Probably wouldn't work with that many covers, though.

Good luck!
  • Options
    I don't have any idea if this would work for your material (ir if you'd want to do this for all of them), but there are wrinkle relaxing sprays. You'd just spray them down and shake them out. Downy makes one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards