Ohio-Columbus

WTB: Large white serving plates

Does anyone have these for sale from their wedding that I might be able to purchase?  I'm trying to help my brother and his fiancee save some money on rentals, and they are having a banquet style Asian dinner.  Turns out they need a large number of plates that are at least 21" in length (I think?) and the caterer they hired is charging them ridiculous amounts of money to use theirs.  I think they may need over 100 of them... which sounds rather impossible to find, but I thought I'd try...
Any help or advice would be much appreciated!  TIA! :)

Re: WTB: Large white serving plates

• edited December 2011
    Oh thats nice of you.  I dont have any sell for if you dont end up with any other options check out Old time pottery.  Its off of Morse Road and they have glass ware for cheap.
    Good Luck
  • edited December 2011
    Try Party City. And sometimes they have coupons online if you spend x amount of money or you can subscribe to their e-mails and get coupons that way I think.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tips, ladies! :0)
  • psuffrenpsuffren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check Craigslist , yesterday someone was selling 90 dinner plates along with other plates, and bowls. Sorry I can't remeber who is it was but it seems like they were from a resturant or hotel.
  • The LabThe Lab member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do they all have to match?  You could scour the TJ Maxx/Homegoods/Marshalls around the area... they're usually not too expensive?  Or head down to West Chester and hit up IKEA :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards