Outdoor Weddings
Options

Colors Help or Advice :)

We are having a June 4th wedding.  Going to be outdoors/country/rustic on our farm in front of a pond.  I was wanting the bridesmaids to wear simple tea lenght dresses with brown cowboy boots and the guys are going to wear tan slacks with white long sleeved shirts.  I love blue (poss denim) and brown(tan or chocolate) but didn't know if those would be too dark for a June wedding (In Southern Missouri). Any advice would be appreciated. 

Re: Colors Help or Advice :)

• Options
    http://theperfectpalette.blogspot.com/2009/09/howdy-partner-shades-of-blue-brown.html

That link has some awesome pictures of the combo, cowboy boots included.
    I think it's fine for summer.
  • Options
    I think those colours are absolutely lovely together - anytime of year!

I wish I could have worn my cowboy boots on my wedding day but it was way too hot... I also needed higher heels since I didn't hem my dress.

• Options
    Thanks guys!  Hearing it from someone else eased my mind.  Just so much to do and decide on.  I'm just ready to it to all be done with and the day here :)
  • Options
    Those colors are fine. Colors do not have to match the season.  I'm getting married in Sept and having Grape (dark purple), Black and Gold.  (I guess kinda seasonal colors but not really.  NO red, no orange, no brown.)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Options

Just an idea...but that blue jean blue, brown boots, and yellow sunflowers...that would look really pretty.

I think it's a goregous color and it can be very Summery.

• Options
    I'm doing a country/rustic/western theme too. Wearing my boots with my dress!
    Anyways, I love the brown and denim combo, how about adding in blue and white bandana print  somewhere, that would add a summery feel. Or maybe some blue and white gingham? I'm using green and white gingham for my reception decor.
    Denim and brown are both really a neutral colors, so practically any other color you decid to add will look great! I can't wait to see what you decied on! Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards