Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Planning Company in Atl area background check

My mom came across an all-inclusive company that has its own catering, flowers, photography, etc online and has talked with the person many times " 5 Star Corporation of Companies" .  However, their website is unimpressive and I can not seem to find any information about them online or in any books. Does anyone know about this company or companies they work with because I don't want a scam :( ?

Re: Planning Company in Atl area background check

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you asked them for references?
  • Options
    yananjeromeyananjerome member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I planned on today after they call back, but I wanted to do some research on my own too in case they provide references that are not reliable.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Has anyone also heard of Angelique Tai Catering, LLC?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know 5-star nor Angelique Tai Catering, but I'm getting a sketchy feeling from them both (I looked at Facebook pages and such, too.)  I don't know if I'd want a caterer whose experience is "demo chef at Publix."
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I never thought to do a fb check.  Thanks for the advice!
  • Options
    atomicphotoatomicphoto member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am always a bit hesitant about the "all inclusive" type companies. This usually means that they just hire random freelancers for events. So the examples you look at  when you book them, might not be from the vendors you will actually get come the time of your wedding.
    I am an Atlanta vendor myself, and work amongst a vast network of highly professional vendors in the area. If you would like, send me a PM of what services you are still seeking and rough budget information and i will send you back some links to check out :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards