California-Northern
Options

sacramento halls?

I am looking for a location in Sacramento or surrounding area for a hall preferrably one where you can bring in your own catering, alcohol, etc.....  It doesnt necessarily have to be a hall that is used for weddings just somewhere we can throw an AMAZING party....

Any help or suggestions would be MUCH appreciated.

Re: sacramento halls?

• Options
    gotitanggotitang member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried local community Centers? Roseville, Rocklin, Citrus Heights, etc.
    Most community centers have banquet halls for a pretty reasonable rates. And most have kitchens.
    I am a wedding decorator in Rocklin and can help if you are interested. E-mail me at gotitang@yahoo.com and we can talk. N/C

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What kind of hall? just a building? Do you need a ceremony site?

Try some of the golf courses, there are some ballrooms, masonic temples, tsakopolous library galleria... the japanese garden/memorial auditorium in lodi is nice. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would suggest the Vizcaya. The only thing you can't bring is outside catering b/c the guy there has been there for 25 years. The place itself has been Sacramento's #1 for 8 years running! I booked them for my Jan. wedding
    ~January 2011~
    WEDDING MONTH SC - Rings
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cribbiecribbie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try the Elks Tower, Masonic Temple, and the Grand Ballroom.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Regarding the Elks and the Masons, there are several in Sacramento and the prices vary between the different temple board associations on rentals (there's masonic lodges off of Marconi, 12th & J, Folsom, U street, Elk Grove, Ben Ali Temple has a huge outdoor area, main building, a a place called the Hart House in the back, the Eastern Star building on K street and the Scottish Rite Building on H street,).  The nicer ones are 12th & J, Ben Ali (I love the Hart House), Scottish Rite, and Elk Grove Masonic Center. 

West Sacramento also has a gorgeous city hall with three rooms, full access to the kitchen, tables, chairs... It was just remodeled and I would love to have my wedding there if only FI hadn't crossed off WSac from our list of possible locations.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards