Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Center Square Golf Club

Anyone have any feedback for this venue? I've read some mixed reviews but the price is amazing and it looks beautiful.

Re: Center Square Golf Club

• Options
    I've been there for a couple of events - a family birthday party and a wedding. The outside area is beautiful for a ceremony.  They keep the plants and flowers really fresh and they look great.  I thought the food was good for both occasions.  The party food was a buffet with hot roast beef sandwiches, ziti, salad, and  I forget what else but it was plentiful, good, and the servers were really helpful and nice.  The manager Lee was really helpful through the planning, decorating, and party.  We decorated with balloons and fun pictures on the tables.

For the wedding my friend took down all the decorations they have in the windows and brought in her own things.  She used my florist - Whimsical Welcomes - for centerpieces which were beautiful and budget friendly.  She's located pretty close to Center Square.   My friend used soft colors in the room which looked fantastic.   The bar is so big that no one had problems getting drinks. She had chicken for dinner which I thought was good. I think they do a nice job there.  If you have more questions - feel free to ask me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards