Michigan-Northern

New to the Board

Hey All!

I'm a new Knottie, planning an August 13, 2011 wedding in Traverse City.  The only complication is that I live in Pittsburgh, PA so there will be a lot of long distance planning going on.  We just booked our ceremony and reception venue:  The Holiday Inn West Bay.  I'm feeling very behind since we just got engaged over Thanksgiving and not having a full year of planning adds some stress.  The first month I spent pretty much crossing venues off the list because they had already been booked.  I haven't made a bio or done much with my profile yet, but I'm glad I found this site, it has been a great help already!

~Rachel

Re: New to the Board

• edited December 2011
    Nice to meet you! Let me know if you need any vendor suggestions I'd be happy to help!
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge - February - Venue

Photobucket
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011

I have heaps of family in TC that live and work so let me know if you need any help with anything. I can get info fast and easy. I know of a great cake maker!

• parso1raparso1ra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the offer, I haven't started looking into the cake yet so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married August 13, 2011 in Traverse City also!!!! I have my ceremony at Mission Table, and reception at Visions at Center Point. I have met with many cake makers ( I went with Aunt B's Cakes in TC) Let me know if you need any help, I'm literally in the same boat!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards