Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Lurkers...

Whoever is the lovely one who has decided to hack the Philly Knottie board, knock it off. There's no reason to delete a post. It gave a glowing review of EVERYONE who was included in it. There's also no reason to be a sore loser if you weren't given an A. This isn't high school. Grow up please, and don't ruin it for other brides.

Anniversary
TTC since 12/17/11
BFP 02/19/2012
M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Lurkers...

• Options
    Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How did a post to the lurkers manage to offend anyone enough to get deleted?
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Cackle6Cackle6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Seriously, ridiculous. I hope The Knot administrators who are in charge of quality control don't get paid much, because they certainly aren't doing their jobs.
  • Options
    Cackle6Cackle6 member
    edited December 2011
    Grow up, and get off the boards. We should be able to speak and review in peace!
  • Options
    Cackle6Cackle6 member
    edited December 2011
    Seriously! Get a life and leave those of us who actual value HONEST opinions alone!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you, Cackle. This is assinine. I have the damn review saved to my computer and I'll repost it as many times as I need to until this angry elf of a vendor/poster stops deleting them.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    edited December 2011
    The funny thing is, it's not a horrible review-- most of the stuff she said was good!  
    But because this photographer didn't get an A++++++++++++, the review cannot see the light of day.

I said way worse things about my photog, but you don't see every single one of my posts being deleted because they couldn't handle it.  No, they did it the right way and contacted me personally to try and work it out.

Learn to accept criticism and realize you are not going to please every single person.  It's really not that big of a deal.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards