Honeymoon Discussions
Options

where will your honeymoon be ?

My honeymoon will be for 12 days. 6 nights on the beach at Sharm Elshekh, Egypt and another 6 nights in the historical city Istanbul, Turkey. Cool

Re: where will your honeymoon be ?

• Options
    Sounds like a fun trip!

We did Oahu, HI for 9 days and loved it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • Options
    sounds beautiful! 

we are going to disney for a week.  Wicked excited....
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    We are going for two weeks to Moorea and Bora Bora!
  • Options
    it was 15 gorgeous weather relaxing days in mexico on the beach. perfect for us! we just wanted to relax!
    ive heard sharm el sheikh is great-have a wonderful trip!!

• Options
    Headed to a luxury two story tree house in the rainforest of Nicaragua away from EVERYTHING! We're right on the Pacific Ocean. So So excited!!  it's still in a resort though, we're not that brave :)
  • Options
    We're flying out to Seattle right after the wedding and spending a week driving down the West Coast. Then in December we're planning on driving across country and back, which was our original plan as well as including the coast in it. But we don't like sharing touristy things in busy summer months, so we're splitting the trip in half and doing low key city stuff in the summer and our touristy and hokey fun things in the winter trip. 

I am, however, jealous of everyone going to exotic places. My dream HM would definitely be the Sunshine Coast in Australia. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We just got back from our honeymoon road trip around NY! We started in the Adirondacks, then went to Niagara Falls, down through the Finger Lakes region and passing through the Catskills on our way back  home to NYC. We put over a thousand miles on the rental car and came back with lots of beer and wine! It's a bit more lowkey than most people would do but we loved staying in hotels multiple times (we never stayed in one before our wedding night) and had fun getting to pull off on the scenic overlooks and little towns we never get to explore! Plus, we planned it all in the last month before the wedding and it all turned out okay so we're happy!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    We are going to Disney World in Orlando for a week and staying at the Westin Swan resort. So excited!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're going for 10 days to Montego Bay, Jamaica and staying at the Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort and Spa. We got plane tickets super cheap and FI's dad had points we could use for the resort (which makes the resort absoluley FREE and it's all inclusive) so we are spending less than $1,000 on our honeymoon. Everyone's sound like so much fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    192 invited image
    69 will be there image
    5 will be missing out image
     118 haven't RSVP'Dimage
    RSVP Deadline: May 3rd
  • Options
    Nice! Istanbul is on my bucket list!

We did 7nights/8days at Secrets Maroma Beach in Riveria Maya
  • Options
    We went to Ireland for 2 weeks
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're going to Secrets Maroma Beacj
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm planning our 14-16 day trip to Brazil & Peru. My fiance has a baby niece in Brazil so we're going to spend a couple days visiting her, then start heading out into the Amazon rainforest, Incan ruins, etc. Right now it can be anything I want, which is a bit overwhelming. GOOOOO RESEARCH.
  • Options
    We went to Aruba for 8 days.  Fabulous!
  • Options
    We did Guatemala.  It was amazing.
  • Options
    We are staying at the Royal Cancun for 6 nights. We're so excited :D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are taking a close-by, semi-short trip to Los Cabos, Mexico, for four nights, and then taking a longer trip later when we have more money. 
  • Options
    We're going on a mini honeymoon to see Monticello and Charlottesville, VA, after our family leaves after the wedding weekend, and then next summer we hope to take our "real" honeymoon to Ireland -- for three weeks if we can. We weren't thinking we'd really be able to take any time after our wedding because of my work schedule, but things have really worked out. Monticello and VA will be a last minute planning thing, but it should be fine. Since our wedding is slated for Sept 1, we're getting REALLY excited!!
  • Options
    We flew out to Vegas for a few days the day after the wedding, then rented a car and drove to LA to fly out to Fiji for another week. It was the perfect combination, we celebrated in Vegas and then relaxed in Fiji.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_where-will-your-honeymoon-be?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:11Discussion:3e6c316a-818e-4446-9c61-d82240eb5fffPost:f3b49df0-c64e-4fdc-9a45-f01a3775ec64">Re: where will your honeymoon be ?</a>:
    [QUOTE]it was 15 gorgeous weather relaxing days in mexico on the beach. perfect for us! we just wanted to relax! ive heard sharm el sheikh is great-have a wonderful trip!!
    Posted by alithebride[/QUOTE]<div>I love relaxing vacations :) wish i'd visit mixico one day :)

</div>
  • Options
    We are going to Rome for 3 days, then a 7 day cruise to Crete, Athens, and Istanbul.....very excited!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards