Pennsylvania-Central

OOT gift bags

Hi Ladies
I want to put together OOT gift bags with a hershey/central PA theme... Any ideas would be appreciated..
I would include hershey chocolates ofcourse... anything else local and fun to include?

Re: OOT gift bags

• Our list of goodies includes Martins Chips, Stauffers Cookies, Whoopie Pies, Washington Boro Apples and Wolfgang and Wilbur chocolates (we're trying to cover York/Lancaster).

photo KimberlyWedding_zps9ece9155.jpg
  • anything hershey chocolate

I'm incorporating herr's chips and tastey cakes too :)
    Wedding Planning Bio & For Sale: valeriewalter.weebly.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ours will include both Hershey and Wilbur chocolate, TastyKakes, birch beer, probably a whoopie pie and a favorite snack mix from Weaver's Candy & Cookie Outlet here in Ephrata.
  • I'm also just including brochures to the local attractions: Troegs Brewery, The Outlets, Hershey Park, Chocolate World, The Hershey Trolley, etc. incase anyone wants to visit!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love the ideas - thanks ladies....
    SCC - I dont know the area very well - If you find a reasonably priced wine from an area winery would you let me know? My family loves thier wine and that might  be a great idea for me

Also, where would I get the brochures from? Is there a visitors center or a tourism office in Hershey? (i know where to find all this stuff in chicago, and I feel like a fish out of water trying to navigate hershey)

• If you got to Chocolate World (which is free to visit), they have all the brochures there, as well as most hotels in the area have them in their front lobby. 

Mount Hope Winery (which is between Lebanon and Manheim on Rt 72, about 20 mins from Hershey) is really cheap-their wine is usually $6-10 a bottle and they have all these yummy fruit based wines. Nissely vineyards is also a local place and they have a store in most of the local malls, but I'm not sure about prices.
  • Nissely wine is pretty cheap and decent too... it's local

they have a shop at the park city mall in lancaster
    Wedding Planning Bio & For Sale: valeriewalter.weebly.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards