May 2012 Weddings

Finally something positive!!!

Hi ladies... I've been MIA the last few days trying to work out many issues. Some of you remember me mentioning the numerous issues with my family... Specifically my aunts uncles and grandma. I bit the bullet, drove to NJ this weekend without my FI, put on my big girl panties and laid everything out for the family... The fact that I was hurt over everything that happened etc. and surprisingly I not only got an apology but they reconsidered my invite and I think they are coming to our wedding. Huge relief because this was causing lots of drama and stress. In addition, my bm dresses are in and the flower girls dress also came in and she had a fitting. I really hope she fits in it before the wedding. She's 7 and I'm afraid she will grow out of it in 3 months. Lastly, we got an early wedding gift. A house down payment from my future fil. Huge huge huge thing for us. Huge! With the savings we set up, grants, and help we got, I think we have our 20% down and can finally start aggressively looking into houses. :)

Re: Finally something positive!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards