November 2012 Weddings

Feels like it will NEVER get here!

Does anyone else feel like their wedding will never get here??  I'm getting married on November 10 and the wait is driving me crazy!  I have just about everything done, we are sending out our invites in 2 weeks....and I'm just so ready for the day!  There is just so much time between now and then!  Everyone tells me that I'm going to lose my mind in about a month because time will be going by so fast, but I can't imagine it.

Cmonnnn November 10!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Feels like it will NEVER get here!

• Totally on the same page as you.  Nov 17th can't come soon enough!  Its bittersweet.  I don't want to wish my time away but I am stoked for Nov 17 :)  And our honeymoon in Nov/Dec too!  Both are so exciting then its Christmas!  How much better can it get :)

I kind of enjoy when the weekends come....I don't really go on the Knot as frequently then.  So a few days pass, I log on first thing Monday morning and it looks like a bunch of days on my countdown have passed!

Exciting.  I think the next big thing is my dress fitting Sept 17 and I think teh guys and FI have to get measured for their tuxes around then as well. 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • I was like that for a bit, but considering we won't have another weekend at home until the end of September and in 2 weeks we'll be in CT for my shower and a whole host of wedding related things, but I'm sure that will take the feeling away for a bit
  • I'm a Nov. 10th Bride too! It's slowly starting to feel real for me. My shower is next weekend on Sept. 2nd. I think after that the real countdown will be on! Don't worry time is about to start moving too fast for all of us im sure!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I guess I am in the minority because I feel like it is flying by. I think it is because my weekends are filling up with other parties (baby showers, birthday parties) that it is making it seem like it is right at my door. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm with tropicalpalm. I feel like it is barrelling towards me. I keep flipping between being confidant that so much is done, and freaking out that NOTHING is done. The bridal crazies are definitely getting to me.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Visit NewOrleans.Weddings.com

Nov '12 September Siggy - Bridesmaids!
    bridesmaids-2
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I go back and forth. :) I'm the next day on the 11th. I freaked out when we got under 100 days, but then other days I feel like it's still soooo far away. I'm a teacher and have been on vacation so I think it'll feel like it's flying now that we're back to school. 
    imageNovember Board Siggy - The Venue!
    Photobucket
    The Great Hall at Sunriver Resort, Sunriver, Oregon
    243 Invited image
    172 Can't wait image
    71 Are missing out image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am November 11 too! And I feel like time is flying!! 
    I just finished assembling and designing our invitations, and can't wait for them to go out. We won't be sending them til the middle of September though.
    We just booked an AMAZING honeymoon to Ireland, that I am so incredibly excited about.
    My DIY list seems forever long, but it really does help make time fly!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_feels-like-it-will-never-get-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:659423ef-b2d3-46e6-be0a-d337b65e14b8Post:17f9ace0-3d6c-4075-b26e-46ea0f48c7d3">Feels like it will NEVER get here!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone else feel like their wedding will never get here??  I'm getting married on November 10 and the wait is driving me crazy!  I have just about everything done, we are sending out our invites in 2 weeks....and I'm just so ready for the day!  There is just so much time between now and then!  Everyone tells me that I'm going to lose my mind in about a month because time will be going by so fast, but I can't imagine it. Cmonnnn November 10!
    Posted by aloisk57[/QUOTE]

I LOVE the bouquet in your siggy!  I love "fluffy" bouquets!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • Blodwyn727Blodwyn727 member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    I'm on the 18th... at first time was flying by and now I feel its slowing down... maids dresses finally ordered, florist contract about to be signed, invitations going out by the end of the week... I think once Labor Day has come and gone the time will speed up again.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I feel like time is moving so slowly.  I waited 5 years for FI to finally propose.  It's been a year since he proposed and time has just dragged.  I just want to get married and start a family.  Enough with the waiting!
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm having a slight nervous breakdown on the inside.  Everything seems to be halfway done...I have to assemble all my invites this weekend and hopefully mail them out next week.  FI still hasn't picked out a suit.  We haven't finalized ANYTHING yet, except the DJ.  We haven't sat down with the venue to discuss all the details, and until we do, which won't be until October, I am going to be a nervous wreck.  And to top it off, FI is constantly playing softball after work, so I don't even get to wind down with him anymore, which makes it seem like I'm alone in all of this.  I am literally at my desk about to cry!  (Seriously?!  I hate being so emotional)
    Anniversary
  • I just sent out my invitations today! I feel like I have a ton more things to do before 11/3! I have to finish up the programs, find my shoes-its been so hard finding low heel purple shoes!, find bm jewelry, help my grandmother make pew bows, help my friend with making our card box "cake", a few other DIY profects that I am not looking forward to! I love the ideas I see on Pinterest but I am so not crafty so I have to get working on these things! 

Time is going to fly by-every weekend between now and the end of September is booked so  it doesnt leave time to get these projects done. But, we will get it all done eventually and it will be perfect :)
  • MrsB!  I'm an 11/3 bride also!  We picked a great date right?!

I feel you on the pinterest thing...there are so many awesome ideas on there, but it's just way above my crafty skill level!  What are your DIY projects that you're not looking forward to?  I'm planning on spending this 3-day weekend assembling our invitations, and I've invited everyone lol!  I am going to make sure I don't have a nervous breakdown, and with wine involved, I think we'll be ok!
    Anniversary
  • My wedding is November 4th and I feel like it's creeping up on me, and there's no way I will be ready in time. Seems like just yesterday I was in triple digits.
  • I have days when I feel like I want it here already but for the most part, I feel like time is flying by now (where did August go?) and I still have so much left to do.  Once I finish booking all my big vendors (2 more to go), I feel like I can relax a little.  Oh and once invitations go out.

This month is super busy for me... like super busy.  I was so busy Tuesday I got sick Tuesday night and Wednesday.  I have to edit, print, assemble and send invitations.  I have FIVE birthday parties this month (3 in ONE day, one of which is my sons so I have to plan that).  My bridal shower is this month and so much other stuff.  It's going to be busy for the next few weeks for sure.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Time is going quick AND slow! I'm so excited for our day (November 10) but also know I should cherish this exciting time too. My shower is this weekend and my bachelorette in two weeks.. I really want to take it all in and feel like these next 2 months are my special time total.. followed up by the grand finale of the wedding day itself! 

Don't wish it away, enjoy every second from now until then. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards