August 2012 Weddings
Options

Introduction! & Checks!

Hey Everyone!

My names Crissy. Ive been floating around this board for awihle and figured id introduce myself. You all seem so great and active on this board! I am interested in the siggy challenges but i have no idea how that works. 

I am a August 18th bride having a Beach DIY wedding on cape cod!
I have my dress, half of my bridesmaids have their dresses, weve sent the STDs, i have the cake, both our rings, and venues, and officiant, and permits!

My FI and the groomsmen have an apt for the end of March for tuxes!

And i went to my first bridal expo yesterday and won free hair and makeup and wedding day management by a wedding coordinator!

Im soo exicited! I cant believe were all hitting the 6 month mark!

I now just have to figure out decorating, invites, accesories, transportation, DJ, and a menu, plus all the other little things!

Wedding Countdown Ticker 121image #Invited
108image # Are ready to party!
6image # Are going to miss out!
7image # Haven't responded!
RSVP Date: May 30, 2012

Re: Introduction! & Checks!

• Options
    Hi! Welcome!! This board is the best! The ladies here are awesome snd give great tips and advice. The siggy challenges are pretty easy once you figure it out (I had to ask for help on how to figure it out too) lol This month is your Wedding Cake Inspiration, you just copy your link onto your sinature.
    1. Go to My knot in the top left corner.
    2. Click edit my bio & Sig
    3. Copy it in the section that says signature (Go to tiny pic.com to make a code if it doesnt work)
    Every month is different we usually have a poll at the end of the month and pick what we want to do next.

Hope this helps!
    Again Welcome!  : )
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks soo much! Im testing to see if it works! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 121image #Invited
    108image # Are ready to party!
    6image # Are going to miss out!
    7image # Haven't responded!
    RSVP Date: May 30, 2012
  • Options
    Hi Date Twin!! :)  I'm also an August 18th bride!! :)  Welcome to the boards and congrats on your engagement and checks!!  You have a lot done already!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome!  I'm an August 18 bride too!
  • Options
    Welcome!

Gettin married Aug 25th. And just got bridesmaides dresses ordered :) YAY!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome! I was an August 18th bride! But we ended up pushing our wedding up to July 14th, but I still hang out here lol We are having a second reception (since our wedding is in Indiana), out here on August 19th!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards