Pre-wedding Parties
Options

What are you doing for your bach party?

I'd love to hear about your night/weekend etc.

Tweet? Me too! Have you checked out our My Real Wedding Gallery for ideas? Upload your photos here and be featured on The Knot!

Re: What are you doing for your bach party?

• Options
    kesh0910kesh0910 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think we may be going to New Orleans, La. We originally wanted to go on a 4 day cruise... very good group rates. Unfortunately, I won't be able to take off work that many days. I only live about 5 hours from NOLA, so I think we decided we may go there. I've been, but never to party on Bourbon St. I've been to Bach parties in Austin, Tx and Dallas, Tx, both of which were alot of fun, so I think this is a perfect place to go! :)
  • Options
    lmd621lmd621 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're doing New Orleans too. It is going to be a combined Bachelor/Bachelorette party. Our friends haven't met or haven't spent that much time together so I thought it would be fun to include FI's friends wives/girlfriends and my friends husbands/boyfriends so they can all hang out and bond before the wedding. We'll all hang out as a group on Friday and part of Saturday night then split off into "girls" and "guys" later into the evening. Should be fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards