Snarky Brides
Options

Is there a night thread that I can't see?

Or is TK eating everything?
Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Is there a night thread that I can't see?

• Options
    I don't see one.

We just got done with dinner (tacos, a new recipe with ground beef, taco seasoning, black-eyed peas, and zesty Italian dressing) and it was awesome. H's award dinner was cancelled, unfortunately.

We'll probably go to bed soon. I'm sleepy.
  • Options
    SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    That sucks that it was cancelled. Will they reschedule later? He should really get recognized for the stuff he did.

We had steak and rice. H cooked it medium rare, which is usually fine. About halfway through, I realized I'm pregnant and should probably have well done. Yuck. So I ate raisin bread instead.
  • Options
    Hmm I can see the old night thread on my laptop and this one on my phone. Sesh I'm sorry your H's dinner got cancelled. Is it rescheduled?
    imageVacation
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I bought some new extra strength allergy pills this evening and I dont think theyre doing shite. my eyes are still itchy as all hell. OOther than that, Im waiting for Eat St to come on which is featuring a food truck from MY CITY!! so stoked to see them on tv.
  • Options
    I don't think it will be rescheduled. I think it was a communications issue and no one knew who was doing what, half of them already did a dinner together, half thought it was tonight. Either way, he was recognized so there's that.
  • Options
    I'm annoyed. Ben bought a tv today. It's a 42 inch LCD high def tv. It's a nice ass tv. And he did get it for a ridic low price at a pawn shop. But still. Shite.
    panther
  • Options
    I'm annoyed. Ben bought a tv today. It's a 42 inch LCD high def tv. It's a nice ass tv. And he did get it for a ridic low price at a pawn shop. But still. Shite.
    panther
  • Options
    SEWFSEWF member
    HA Nebb, I get excited if my city is on Cops. I'm always like, "Hey, that's near my grade school!"
  • Options
    Did you guys decide what you wanted to do with your lease?
    imageVacation
  • Options
    But think of all the awesomeness that awaits with your new TV, AATB. Movie nights, TV show events.

TV is awesome.
  • Options
    Yeah we signed a lease today. I'm annoyed because we already have a really nice tv. After the wedding we got a deal on a 47 inch LCD high def tv. I'm watching my soap on it right now, lol. No, this new tv is for upstairs where he plays video games. Thefuck. He did get it for a great price but seriously... Thefuck!!!!
    panther
  • Options
    Yeah we signed a lease today. I'm annoyed because we already have a really nice tv. After the wedding we got a deal on a 47 inch LCD high def tv. I'm watching my soap on it right now, lol. No, this new tv is for upstairs where he plays video games. Thefuck. He did get it for a great price but seriously... Thefuck!!!!
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Is there a night thread that I can't see?:[QUOTE]Yeah we signed a lease today. I'm annoyed because we already have a really nice tv. After the wedding we got a deal on a 47 inch LCD high def tv. I'm watching my soap on it right now, lol. No, this new tv is for upstairs where he plays video games. Thefuck. He did get it for a great price but seriously... Thefuck!!!! Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'd be upset too. FI is a spender and I'm a saver so when we combined finances we agreed we couldn't make a purchase over 50 without a conversation. It's annoying.
    imageVacation
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    I guess this is some note worthy news. I was talking to my mom tonight and I had mentioned a few times our plans to buy a house in the next 2 years and she informed me tonight she doesnt think we should move out and doesnt want us to move out. Up till this point I always thought she didnt care much but she pointed out a whole bunch of reasons as to why we shouldnt. As backstory, we live in the 2nd floor (three bedrooms and a bathroom) and she lives down in the basement. It sorta shocked me and now I really dont know what to do.
  • Options
    SEWFSEWF member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_is-there-a-night-thread-that-i-cant-see?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:33a7b88d-6986-4408-a84b-14afc9aff9a9Post:95fb1268-3f2e-4e4d-823a-23dceb54cfc2">Re: Is there a night thread that I can't see?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I guess this is some note worthy news. I was talking to my mom tonight and I had mentioned a few times our plans to buy a house in the next 2 years and she informed me tonight she doesnt think we should move out and doesnt want us to move out. Up till this point I always thought she didnt care much but she pointed out a whole bunch of reasons as to why we shouldnt. As backstory, we live in the 2nd floor (three bedrooms and a bathroom) and she lives down in the basement. It sorta shocked me and now I really dont know what to do.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>Is she trying to lay a guilt trip on you, or is it different reasons?</div>
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Yeah Brandi, I'm a saver and as the baby of his fam Ben is a spender. He wouldn't have bought it if he wasn't good for it, but yeah, we are trying to be a little more frugal. He has friends who work at the pawn shop so he probably had them watching for a tv for him and gave him a discount. Nebb why doesn't your mom want you to move out?
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Is there a night thread that I can't see?:[QUOTE]I guess this is some note worthy news. I was talking to my mom tonight and I had mentioned a few times our plans to buy a house in the next 2 years and she informed me tonight she doesnt think we should move out and doesnt want us to move out. Up till this point I always thought she didnt care much but she pointed out a whole bunch of reasons as to why we shouldnt. As backstory, we live in the 2nd floor three bedrooms and a bathroom and she lives down in the basement. It sorta shocked me and now I really dont know what to do. Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Did she say why she felt that way?
    imageVacation
  • Options
    SEWFSEWF member
    And now I can only see my last post. I don't want to leave SB, but proboards works SO much better that it's tempting.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    edited May 2012
    In her words "cause the house will eventually be mine anyways", she thinks it will be more beneficial to us to just stay here and basically take it over.
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Is there a night thread that I can't see?:[QUOTE]In her words quot;cause the house will eventually be mine anywaysquot;, she thinks it will be more beneficial to us to just stay here and basically take it over. Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    Is it the type of home you would like to inherit and stay in? This is tough situation.
    imageVacation
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    I keep flipping between not being able to see this post at all in the main page, only seeing 2 posts by sewf and seeing all of the posts that were here.
  • Options
    Well, that sounds like not that bad of an idea but what do you want? I think if you want to move out in a couple years you should.
    panther
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    Seeya tomorrow sewf, TK willing lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards