July 2012 Weddings

Where are you putting....

Your directions cards? Before the invitation itself or in the back of the invitation? TIA!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Where are you putting....

• My directions, RSVP, and rehearsal dinner are all on a separate smaller card. Ill be placing all 3 in front of the larger invite, with a white ribbon tying it all together. 
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I put the directions card behind the invitation but I don't think that's how it is supposed to go.

The flap from the RSVP envelope wrapped around both of them so that one of the cards would not get left in the envelope and possibly thrown away.
  • We didn't put a directions card in our invites.
  • Our direction cards are behind the RSVP cards, but in front of the invitations since they are smaller and I didn't want people overlooking it.
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Our directions are on our "Information" card. We have pocketfold invitations, so the info card will be behind the RSVP card/envelope in one of the side pockets
  • We have pockefold invitations.  I think they are the largest, so they are in the back of the stack of pieces of paper within the pocket.

Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_where-are-you-putting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:2c55a650-d6c1-4b2c-95be-15f1bb8d2de5Post:6e9e43db-f2d1-4c36-9efd-e33fde32c78b">Re:Where are you putting....</a>:
    [QUOTE]We didn't put a directions card in our invites.
    Posted by littlemoments324[/QUOTE]

Ditto. It's on our website, and the ceremony is at the same location as the reception, just outside. I think 95% of the people that will be at our wedding know exactly where the venue is, since it's a main attraction in the city...I think there are even signs on the interstate for the exit!

To answer the question, I would put the directions in the back of everything.
    imageAnniversary
  • I'm putting everything in size order - that's what I was told to do. Smallest on top, then largest on bottom (which is the invitation itself).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ours goes: back of RSVP in front (because it has an engagement picture on the back), details/directions behind that, and invitation in the far back. That's also the size order from smallest to biggest.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_where-are-you-putting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:2c55a650-d6c1-4b2c-95be-15f1bb8d2de5Post:163eba1b-33ee-4eda-a708-a4998c705b3d">Re: Where are you putting....</a>:
    [QUOTE]We have pockefold invitations.  I think they are the largest, so they are in the back of the stack of pieces of paper within the pocket.
    Posted by michelle11988[/QUOTE]

This!
    Anniversary
  • edited April 2012
    We didn't put one.  Most of our guests are computer savvy and know how to use Google Maps.
    Cate Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • No directions card. Keeping it simple.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards