Moms and Maids
Options

Bridesmaid jewelry

Should I ask the bridesmaids to pick out their own jewelry or should I get everyone matching??  They are already paying for their dresses and shoes.  Just wondering if I should include the jewelry in with their gift or not. 

Re: Bridesmaid jewelry

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you want them to have coordinating jewelry, then you can buy it for them. Otherwise just let them wear jewelry they already own.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jewelry is usually best if you let each girl chose their own. If you want to buy all of your BM's one item (ie: earrings), I think that is fine. But you should also try to get them something else that is more individualized.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really don't think there's a right or wrong answer here, it's really what do you want?  If you want the bridesmaids to wear matching jewlery I think you should buy it, and I'm not against giving it as part of the gift, in fact I am.  Others would disagree but what matters is what you and your bridesmaids think not what people on the knot think.
    "Faith Hope and Love are some good things he gave us, and the greatest is Love"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards