Indiana
Options

Fort Wayne - Alterations?

Hey everyone,

I am wondering if anyone has any good suggestions for a place to get my wedding dress altered in Fort Wayne? I was thinking about going to David's Bridal, but I hear they are really expensive.

Thanks!

Re: Fort Wayne - Alterations?

• Options
    Shay022Shay022 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stitch 'N Knits on Broadway.  My dress is there right now in the process of being altered.  They were highly recommened by The Perfect Dress.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Bride to Be, also on Broadway is a bridal shop that does alterations in house. I bought my dress there & will be going back for alterations.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second the Bride to Be...just had fitting number 1 last week and the seamstress is awesome! She's making snaps for my strapless bra so that I can attach it to my dress (so it won't fall down throughout the day!) I didn't even know they could do that!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard wonderful things about the Bride to Be.
    I would also check out Touma's, thats where I got my dress and they were exceptionally helpful and attentive. 
    Every time I stop by, they are so friendly. :D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Touma's scares the crap out of me and everyone i have spoken too says that she is outragous with prices. Wendy's Bridal is very inexpensive and they will store your dress for free if you do your alterations there.
  • Options
    melissauwemmelissauwem member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've gone to Stitch N Knits before for alterations & they are wonderful. My dress is there now for the wedding, too. All my bridesmaids' are there, too. Very knowledgeable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards