Snarky Brides

Anyone Around?

My H is asleep on the couch with the cat, dog is asleep in his crate and I'm watching TWD marathon.

Whats up?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Anyone Around?

• I'm here!  But just for a minute or two.

We're catching up on the last few episodes of Hell on Wheels that we missed and I'm just waiting for the oil to come to temp so we can do fondue for dinner.  So I'm about to go do some eating ;)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anyone-around-20?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f9a9698d-ecc9-4e33-ba36-b4e673910baePost:60521725-afcf-4109-bc5c-b76495729d4f">Re: Anyone Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here!  But just for a minute or two. We're catching up on the last few episodes of Hell on Wheels that we missed and I'm just waiting for the oil to come to temp so we can do fondue for dinner.  So I'm about to go do some eating ;)
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

I think we are doing pizza, and popcorn later to watch Promethius.

Fondue sounds fun!
  • Hi kd and Anna (if you're still here)! I'm sitting on the couch with a slice of pumpkin cake and a big mug of coffee, watching football. H and I went to an art show this morning that was a lot of fun. I told him we need to do things like that more often. We also went to sephora and I spent way more than I originally intended. Oh well ;-). Oh AND we painted our kitchen! It looks fantastic! I'm on my iPad though so I can't post pics.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anyone-around-20?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f9a9698d-ecc9-4e33-ba36-b4e673910baePost:f8c3ed17-487d-4df0-9605-8aff04450dcd">Re: Anyone Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi kd and Anna (if you're still here)! I'm sitting on the couch with a slice of pumpkin cake and a big mug of coffee, watching football. H and I went to an art show this morning that was a lot of fun. I told him we need to do things like that more often. We also went to sephora and I spent way more than I originally intended. Oh well ;-). Oh AND we painted our kitchen! It looks fantastic! I'm on my iPad though so I can't post pics.
    Posted by shaydenise[/QUOTE]

All that in one day?! You are productive, make sure you post pictures when you have a chance.
  • Ha ha yeah especially considering this was supposed to be a lazy weekend. I'll definitely post pics when I'm on a computer. Next up is the laundry room but we are waiting until my FIL comes up in a couple weeks to help us unstack our washer and dryer so we can paint and put up cabinets. I'm pretty excited about that.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm here but probably not for much longer, I'm pretty beat. 

We had pizza for dinner since I was far too lazy to cook after a day of WR errands. I swear if one more person asks if I'm excited/nervous/ready I might scream.
    Anniversary
  • So I must have a one track mind.  I read all the posts since mine and the top info that I got out of it is that Shay has pumpkin cake.  
  • My H is also asleep.  Cat was curled up with him but now she's off to make mischief.

We watched a bunch of DVR'ed including Chicago Fire.  Interesting to see House's Dr. Chase on there as a main character and struggling to keep the Australian out of his Chi-cah-go accent.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards